Saturday, September 4, 2010

Truth and Conspiracy in the Catskills

Having a look at some of the "anti-truth" comments after this mildly sympathetic article, it is disturbing to see actually how moronic, uninformed and lacking in vision or understanding your average contemporary New York Times reader must be. These are the people, some of them anyway, holding back this country in a twisted deceitful malaise of establishment disinfo and brainwashing. The rest are watching Fox news and cussing about liberals and the "Ground Zero" Mosque...together it's a team of left and right morons bent on securing a horrible future for this country.


From Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth and The New York Times

A small gathering of 50 or 60 people; roughly 95 percent white, 90 percent male, a few blond-haired kids, average age 45, all nodding in assent as a series of speakers explains that our government is conspiring against us and fabricating massive lies in order to hide its own crimes and frighten us into giving up our constitutional rights and liberties....

...At the end of the afternoon and before the conference-ending dinner, I slipped away. I thought about identifying myself before leaving. I should have, but I didn’t. Instead I drove home to a small dinner party: my wife and I, another couple and a friend. I told them about what I had seen and heard. The man of the couple said that on Sept. 11, 2001, when he heard the news, “inside job” was the first thought he had, although he hadn’t bothered much with the thought since. Our other guest told us that her brother-in-law was even more a partisan of the “government-did-it” view than those I had listened to. I guess you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment