Monday, August 30, 2010

The Swedish Twins on the M6

This story has probably nothing to do with the topic of this blog, though it might if perhaps there was some mind control element to it, which is not yet clear. It could be just a case of madness of some sort, but is worthy of thought and will probably interest others as it interested me. So if you like mysterious stories, go to cryptogon and watch all four videos.


From Cryptogon.


I’m at a total loss on this one.
Unfortunately, during my photojournalism days, I’d seen vehicle vs. pedestrian situations…
None of those people got up to fight with cops and run around after being struck by vehicles.
I’ll try to find out more about this. Of course, the BBC piece provides virtually no useful information. The video is… Again, I’m at a total loss on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment