Some readers of this blog may ask why do I use the word "scum" for the corporate establishment of our country?
I consider them "scum" because like any other kind of scum they destroy everything they touch. Here is a list of what they have destroyed, a partial list as I certainly am leaving some things out.
1. The Economy, that's obvious. It will get much worse before it gets much better.
2. Civilians all over the world. They have killed millions through illegal wars and support of dictators.
3. Freedom. They have butchered our rights under the Patriot Act and a continued barrage of police state legislation.
4. Truth. They deceive and manipulate as a rule. This is their method. 9/11, WMDs, media control, rigged elections, election promises, etc....
5. Culture. They are killing culture by making everything corporate and dumb and useful only as a lowest common denominator marketing device or as brainwashing of the public.
6. Rock And Roll. This is a personal one for me. They have literally taken the balls out of rock and roll on purpose and reduced it to commercial pop and singer songwriter musak.
7. Lifestyle. Their increased regulation of human life creates a world where you need a security password to order a pizza, or where entering a pub without a photo ID can be impossible even for a 40 year old.
8. Travel. Traveling is becoming more and more difficult as time goes on through constant screening, rules and interrogations.
9. The Environment. Just go for a nice oily swim in the Gulf, courtesy of Iran war preparations.
10. Food & Health. Massively over priced health care in the U.S. Dangerous Vaccine Scams. Genetically Modified Foods.
This is a quickly made list, but it gives anyone an idea why I think the term "scum" is appropriate.