Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Assange Set Up By CIA Operative?

From Prison Planet.

Wikileaks founder arrested over spurious rape claims made by militant feminist who worked for group funded by US government

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange’s arrest over the dubious rape and molestation claims of two Swedish women is likely a political stunt, after it was revealed that one of the women has connections to the CIA and is a militant feminist who published a guide on how to get revenge on men and make them “suffer”...


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a classic honey trap to me - especially as one of the women had CIA connections. I'm a generation older than Assange but sure can identify with his predicament. I had a honey trap done on me in 1987 - and wound up being railroaded into a psychiatric unit. I write about this in my recent memoir THE MOST REVOLUTIONARY ACT: MEMOIR OF AN AMERICAN REFUGEE (www.stuartbramhall.com). I currently live in exile in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it was some kind of set up. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete