Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Visa Down!

Take all the fkers down. Take the whole establishment down. They are going down anyway...sooner or later...and you too Lieberman you little shit. And Hillary, jump off a cliff with your sandbox partner Obama. And hey guess what all of you establishment liars....everyone hates you! Yeah that's right. Did you hear me? We all hate you lying SOBs. All you corporate scum.

From The Huffington Post.

Just hours after MasterCard's website was disabled by WikiLeaks supporters, Visa.com is now down as well....

2 comments:

  1. Tell us how you REALLY feel ;-) I love it too, sitting here with my circle-A anarchy hat on my noggin as I type. Thanks for the great news that you post. If you visit me you'll see I have you on my short-list of recommended webites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. things are just getting outright revolutionary around here. the world is splitting into factions. the rule of law is being wiped out. its hard not to let lose some dirty language now and then, especially at the "ruling class" that arrogantly use PR to control the minds of the weak. its getting pretty obvious that without getting the people giving the orders from on high out of their positions of power things will not get better, just keep getting worse as they now.

    ReplyDelete